Pages

About Me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.
I have another place that shown only miniature 1:12 scale food - http://mintwonderland.blogspot.com.au/, If you like to contact me here is my email: mini_elfs@yahoo.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Hot Elegant Bare Back Dress

This lovely little dress I've finish long time ago, is before the mint green dress and the sleepwear.
what do you think about the "umbrella" shape at the bottom,will you like it and wear it on the street?
Or is just too weird even for a doll? I personally like this and the green dress very much,but i think is a bit too plain for it, maybe can made a matching hat/beanie for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment