Pages

About Me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.
I have another place that shown only miniature 1:12 scale food - http://mintwonderland.blogspot.com.au/, If you like to contact me here is my email: mini_elfs@yahoo.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Cute little creatures


BIG NOSE is the name i given to  him, this is my 1st doll needle felting attempt , the result is not too bad. I made this doll for my mom as per requested.






Cupcake bear, obviously is not so fitted in the cupcake paper, i think is the cupcake paper not the bear, because i remember when i make the amigurumi cupcake bear , the size is similar with this one, hmmm???



LadyBug is a request from my mom as well, yes i know she is greedy, but you can think  the other way round, she love my work!! ^_^ .So i make a little ladybug attach with the chain so she (the ladybug)  have a friend to talk to. the little bug is make from polymer clay.
I named him a chicken dinasaur, yes yes for my mom as well.. this doll turn the best among all, i think the color is the main point.
Ohh! here is another member to join the family, the PENGUIN.
he is lack of photo because i didn't take much from him, and i thought he will be with me and i can take the pic later, but he is gone now , my mom took  it...-_-" so the family is with her now... lucky i managed to took some photo and share with you gals..

No comments:

Post a Comment