Pages

About Me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.
I have another place that shown only miniature 1:12 scale food - http://mintwonderland.blogspot.com.au/, If you like to contact me here is my email: mini_elfs@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mint little cute dress


Every time I see my Blythe, I'll smile from my heart, she is so lovely and cute. I have my blythe last few years, this little lady actually is quite expensive, I always wish I can get another one, but the price are too expensive and getting more expensive these days, I really don't wanna spend extra money from my pocket to get one.
So, I decided to make/knit some clothes/dress to sell so I can save up some $$ to buy another one.
So gals, if you like my work, please visit my etsy, i'll try to make more and sell more. Your support are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment