Pages

About Me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.
I have another place that shown only miniature 1:12 scale food - http://mintwonderland.blogspot.com.au/, If you like to contact me here is my email: mini_elfs@yahoo.com

Friday, May 17, 2013

OOAK Doll - Denise



OOAK  - Denise is my new creation since my last post ( yeah, i know is ages ago ), ya, i admit that i am lazy and not really like to blog but i am so urge to share my work to you. I hope you will like her as
much as  i do. She is definitely not my 1st attempt but not last , i had tried so many time to make a doll that meet my needs.
i want my doll to have long and slim leg, chubby face, evil eye with cat eyeliner ( or cool eye), removable dresses, legging or stocking and shoe.

She is waiting for you to take her home..xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment