Pages

About Me

A warm welcome to all the visitors, this is a place that shown all my passion for the things i like to make. Please feel free to look around.
I have another place that shown only miniature 1:12 scale food - http://mintwonderland.blogspot.com.au/, If you like to contact me here is my email: mini_elfs@yahoo.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Is coming!

 I'm been very busy lately doing all kind of stuff for the Christmas.Below are some felt food ornament that i made esspecially for Christmas.Hope you guys anjoy my work.


Let's see what we have here, we have a gingerbread house,a logcake with a skinny santa on it, and charlotte strawberry cake.



 oh!! we also have some yummy macaroons: chocolate, kiwi,strawberry,peach,ice cream soda



2 comments:

  1. I came by to check out your 'felt' cuisine projects which I had seen on flick r and oh my what a surprise as you are one very talented lady. All your work is absolutely exquisite!
    -Brenda- Google profile 'mrsben' (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....you are welcome and a very MERRY CHRISTMAST TO YOU AND YOURS as well. -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete